::pingpangpetpotpet!!::

cena aku mrepek kt sini, centu la bila aku ckap sorg2.. =.='
so, jgn layan..!!

::kAtaK oNg::

20110627

69! err.. 9~


Day after day
Time pass away
And I just can´t get you off my mind
Nobody knows ... I hide it inside
I keep on searching but I can´t find
The courage to show ...
To letting you know ...
I´ve never felt so much love before
And once again I´m thinking about
Taking the easy way out ...
 
But if I let you go
I will never know
What my life would be
Holding you close to me
Will I ever see
You smiling back at me
How will I know?
If I let you go ...

Night after night

I hear myself sayin´
Why can´t this feeling just fade away?
There´s no one like you ...
You speak to my heart...
It´s such a shame we´re worlds apart ...
 
I´m too shy to ask ...
I´m too proud to lose..
But sooner or later I gotta choose
And once again I´m thinking about 
Taking the easy way out ...

If I Let You Go by Westlife



Day 9 – Yr current relationship, 
if single discuss how single life is.

LOVE+HATE = HLOVATE
both come from yr heart n soul~
 n they are reality of life..

makin jaoh kao lari dri prasaan ni
makin kuat prasaan ni dtg kt dri kao..
trust me~

they said, i love bein' single..
in fact, NO! i'm not~
not really lah~
dlm idop ni, 
suma org nk rsa dsyangi & mnyayangi..
cuma pda aku, 
ntah arr..
belum msanya lg..
2 la jwapan aku stiap kli org tnya psal bab ni..
huhu~
 dah 2 bila?
err..
entah!


anddd~
life as single ni lg aman ac2ly~
kao bole buat ape je yg kao suka..
n, no one yg bole kongkong idop kao
or arah kao buat itu ini~
 

 

'Cause everytime I breathe
I take you in
And my heart beats again
Baby I can't help it
You keep me
Drowning in your love
Everytime I try to rise above
I'm swept away by love
Baby I can't help it
You keep me
Drowning in your love
 
----------------------------------

err.. aku tatao nk mrepek hapa dah.. 
=.=' 
i just love bein' maself..
n go with d flow~
bak kata org tua2, 
kalo ada jodoh, xkemana..
muahahahaha~
LOL!


ahah! ni yg plg pnting..
music is ma passion~
i can live wthout man.. but can't wthout music~


 idop shari xdngar muzik,
bole gila wooo~
---------------------------------------
err~ ada lg.. 
kalo idop sngle ni, 
kao bole ckap ngan spa2 yg kao suka..
kao bole bkawan ngan spa2 ja yg kao nk..
kao bole buat apa sja yg kao tringin nk buat..
kao bole BEBAS! :)

 dh! mlas nk marpu dh..
k bye..
SALAM.. :)

----------------------
#task9 dh siap!




No comments:

Post a Comment